CoolioD1

Wednesday Actuals: TF4 - 3.68M (pg 10)

Just goes to show you how good the CGI in Jurassic Park was, even by 2014 standards.

Still stupid.

Maybe it's just me, but looks like they spared no expense.

Edited by a2k
  • Like 2

Just for the record, I love more than one movie and a few of them are sure to beat yours.

Is there any good film in that 'beloved list' of yours or just junks à la Crapformers?

EoT looks like will just make it to 100m, I hope it does. 

Elysium had a 0.3m Wed which took it to 86.0m.

EoT has a 0.41m Wed and is at 92.3m.

Elysium added 7m more to it's run. EoT is looking at ~102m imo.

• Like 6

Elysium had a 0.3m Wed which took it to 86.0m.

EoT has a 0.41m Wed and is at 92.3m.

Elysium added 7m more to it's run. EoT is looking at ~102m imo.

I hope it does get over 100m, it didn't have bad or good legs, just in between. 

$102m would mean a multi of 3.6ish, which is VERY good.

It had 3 weeks of over 40% drop and just one week under 40%, that is not very good, that is just okay. If it had under 30% drop every week so far, than I would call it very good. And it's under-performing, so 102m was not what was expected of it in the first place so all in all okay run. 

Is there any good film in that 'beloved list' of yours or just junks à la Crapformers?

Let's get the fact straight here, I've never said TF movies are my favourite movies. NEVER. I said this yesterday, I just wanted TF4 to do well because I loved rooting for the underdog.

Movies in my 'beloved list' mostly made it to the top 5 of the year so no, most of them aren't good movies by critical standard.

Edited by KATCH 22

Let's get the fact straight here, I've never said TF movies are my favourite movies. NEVER. I said this yesterday, I just wanted TF4 to do well because I loved rooting for the underdog.

Movies in my 'beloved list' mostly made it to the top 5 of the year so no, most of them aren't good movies by critical standard.

Answer this: Should people root for movies, because they are underdog? Can't they just hope it does bad, because they don't like it? 

You have to accept that everyone will not be like you.