CoolioD1

Wednesday Actuals: TF4 - 3.68M (pg 10)

iJack would never have a meltdown because he believed the movie was ahead of his time so people weren't ready for such an amazing movie. True story. 

• Like 3

iJack would never have a meltdown because he believed the movie was ahead of his time so people weren't ready for such an amazing movie. True story. 

TASM2 was the TDK of the Webb series. Pacific Rim is this generations Star Wars.

• Like 3

The only 2014 movie that has potential for epic meltdowns here is INTERSTELLAR.

Next year, TA2 and SW7, if by some insanity they seriously under-perform.

Are you forgetting Mockingjay Part 1? CF caused meltdowns when early Friday numbers came in. 

• Like 3

You already got what you wished for, what more?????  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

Are you forgetting Mockingjay Part 1? CF caused meltdowns when early Friday numbers came in. 

That's true, forgot about MOCKINGJAY. I feel like the THG series is shaping up like the other major YA franchises, though: very predictable numbers. Now, if it has a sub-130 OW or something, then yes.... :D

You know, if TURTLES break-out big, I think I'll go on a rampage...

No meltdowns to be had because it's flying past BB and Unbroken, Tele.

• Like 9

You know, if TURTLES break-out big, I think I'll go on a rampage...

I'm hoping TMNT breaks out and does well. If it doesn't, no problem, but I would definitely like to see it happen. The cartoon on Nick gets 12-14M viewers every week, that is a good pre-existing fanbase, and TMNT sold around 700M worth of toys and merchandise in 2013, and will probably top a billion in 2014. The awareness it comes with is amazing, Nick and Platinum Dunes need to market the hell out of it for the last 2-3 weeks prior to release. If they can secure domestic IMAX, that will be awesome (it is IMAX internationally)

• Like 1

I'm hoping TMNT breaks out and does well. If it doesn't, no problem, but I would definitely like to see it happen. The cartoon on Nick gets 12-14M viewers every week, that is a good pre-existing fanbase, and TMNT sold around 700M worth of toys and merchandise in 2013, and will probably top a billion in 2014. The awareness it comes with is amazing, Nick and Platinum Dunes need to market the hell out of it for the last 2-3 weeks prior to release. If they can secure domestic IMAX, that will be awesome (it is IMAX internationally)

If it's good, I'll be okay with it but if it turns out to be another Liebesman turd-crap and everyone eats it up, we have a problem. Of course, I sure as hell ain't paying for it (and it's not coming until September here) so I won't know until it's too late :D