CoolioD1

Wednesday Actuals: TF4 - 3.68M (pg 10)

The marketing is fine for Apes. I dont know what else they could have done, most people know the ending unless they've been living under a rock. The most important thing about this movie is the characters, specifically Ceasar and the story. They've adequately shown that off along with the money action shots.  If audiences don't bite, oh well. Sometime its not about the marketing. 

• Like 1

TF4 is a $200m movie marketed heavily around the globe with an action-packed storyline designed to attract as many kids and teens and action fans as possible.

Who cares if people here like it or not?

If you're going to champion for an underdog, pick a film that actually has an uphill battle.

(As an aside, since most (if not all) the people bitching at TF4 have seen it, what's the problem?)

After this Wed number, it's an uphill battle from here.

And you just made my point, when people start bitching about the movie they haven't seen, you know how hated the movie has become.

BTW. It's not that I don't support the other movies. I do. Those supports just never stand out because most people do it as well.

Did anyone apart from Jack watch those movies? To defend a movie, you need to watch it. Same thing if you are criticizing a movie as well. I don't think Transcendence or I, Frankenstein had much of either.

I watched them. And, both were pretty rotten. Transcendence being the better film. Frankenstein being the more entertaining movie.