CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Kayommmmmmmm!!!!! ( High Five my brother!!) Morning from the big apple  :)...

Think we can get a high  multiplier? Did you like it and think its the type of film to get

astounding repeat business? Share your thoughts my warrior brother. :)

Looks likes Apes 2 chances for joining the 700+M WW club are going up up lol

Hello there Kal. It's one of the best movies this year.

Not sure about 700 M worldwide, but it would be sweet if it happened.

For the sake of your love for Chris Evans, it's better if you stay away from the movie.

That's what I was thinking, lol. I know I'll eventually watch it when comes to cable or Netflix or something.

• Like 4

Evans was good, but she just blew everyone off the screen. So many offbeat choices in how they decided to present her character. :lol:And Alison Pill! Holy shit, that was hilarious. (And wrong, and hilarious.)

You were posting earlier about Senior Citizen night. Were you buy chance at the Laemele in Sherman Oaks?

• Like 1

Rewatching "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". Even though I am an Indian and from the same city in India as her, I completely forgot that Freida Pinto was in the movie. I guess it came out in the one year when people actually cared about Freida Pinto, she seems to have disappeared completely. 

• Like 1

Rewatching "Rise of the Planet of the Apes". Even though I am an Indian and from the same city in India as her, I completely forgot that Freida Pinto was in the movie. I guess it came out in the one year when people actually cared about Freida Pinto, she seems to have disappeared completely.

Who is this Freida Pinto you speak of?:D

Nice Sat for Apes. Starting to feel like it has a real shot for the summer crown now. If it doesn't at least match the first's multi (3.2x) I give up on what it takes for good legs these days.

I think a 3x is more than enough to retain hope in legs. Then again maybe I'm just more cynical. 

Edited by tonytr87

Hello there Kal. It's one of the best movies this year.

Not sure about 700 M worldwide, but it would be sweet if it happened.

Cool going to see it this week for sure and then Transformers.  Did you like Part IV.. Seems to be alot

of Bay Hate in the room for that one.. Im glad alot of my friends liked it, but said its a bit longish.

Has anyone seen Rolling Stone's reader-polled list of the worst movies of the year so far? Talk about a wake-up call about how many idiots there are out there. 

Most of the list I get, but I don't know why Godzilla, Neighbors, and Noah are on the list. There are easily more than 10 movies that have came out this year worse than them. 

• Like 2