CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

"hey look at me, I dont like Transformers, I am so smart and cultured" Really go fudge yourself.

What the FUCK? That has to be one of the stupidest things I've read on here. What a fucking moronic thing to say. Not so much a surprise since Lordmandeep isn't particularly intelligent who's statements always include a "lol."Lollol...lolLOL....lol
  • Like 2

I know everyone has forgotten it already, and you'd think that, maybe it could pull off decent holds once everyone couldn't give a fuck anymore, but Dragon 2 still dropping worse than Maleficent and 22 Jump Street and now even the likes of Earth to Echo.

Even when it's not making anything, it still sucks. Fuck, I hate the general audience.

In other news, at least Apes has a small chance to win the summer, some good fucking news.

And I just watched Battle Royale. Hah. I like the Hunger Games, but really? No match for the "original". It's not perfect, but it comes a lot closer to situational reality than THG ever does with its killings.

• Like 2

What the FUCK? That has to be one of the stupidest things I've read on here. What a fucking moronic thing to say. Not so much a surprise since Lordmandeep isn't particularly intelligent who's statements always include a "lol."Lollol...lolLOL....lol

Why do you bother.
  • Like 2

For as good a job as WETA has done with these new films, I do miss some of the makeup work that made the original Apes film so iconic or the work Rick Baker did in the Burton version

• Like 1

The Bayformers are pearls of treasure in the harbor of Paramount's profits?.... I got nothing.

That's great actually.

Or the Bayformers are Paramount's harbour of pearls. :lol:

Edited by KATCH 22
  • Like 3

I used "LOL" for the first time in a long time yesterday and I'm still self-flagellating. WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING?

You were thinking about this gif.

Posted Image

• Like 1

The Bayformers are pearls of treasure in the harbor of Paramount's profits?.... I got nothing.

Bay is a solitary island in the midst of auteur fanboys, a lone rock where one can find his inner child's passion and desires. It is hard being the bad boy whose films are like a visual armageddon, but Bay has transformed himself with the true saying: No Pain, No Gain. That is the pearl of wisdom you can place in your otherwise empty harbor of knowledge.

• Like 12