CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Looks like Snowpiercer will do badly this weekend. Weinstein really screwed up the release, VOD within a week has killed off any box office gross it could have had. It will actually decrease this weekend despite adding more screens

Snowpiercer which is also expanding may take around 600K this weekend for a cume of $2.6M or so.

• Like 1

I said Fox. When is the last time we could say Fox made the two best mainstream movies of a summer? They are notoriously the worst studio when it comes to big budget movies.

I think Universal was stiff competition, Bourne series aside. They've gotten much better. And now that they've partnered with Legendary, they should be able to get a decent batting average. A lot of stinkers, but a lot of successes I'm sure

• Like 2

Looks like Snowpiercer will do badly this weekend. Weinstein really screwed up the release, VOD within a week has killed off any box office gross it could have had. It will actually decrease this weekend despite adding more screens

I'm pretty sure that was intentional.

• Like 3

John Legend look like the type of guy who cries after sex.

<3

Speaking of John Legend, that song All of Me woke me from my sleep in my hotel room the other day. My daughter was watching him sing live on Today. I've always hated that song but somehow it was beautiful. Random I know. 

Yeah I so agree he probably does cry after sex.

• Like 2

Speaking of John Legend, that song All of Me woke me from my sleep in my hotel room the other day. My daughter was watching him sing live on Today. I've always hated that song but somehow it was beautiful. Random I know. 

:o

• Like 2

Why?

Weinstein just being butthurt that his cut of the film wasn't well liked.

The man is known for dumping plenty of critically acclaimed films regardless of being audience friendly.

Edited by Pokearcher
  • Like 2

I think you mean PirateBay within a week....
  • Like 1

:o

it's shit generic fucking shit shittiness. I like John Legend but that song sucks.

• Like 1

Speaking of John Legend, that song All of Me woke me from my sleep in my hotel room the other day. My daughter was watching him sing live on Today. I've always hated that song but somehow it was beautiful. Random I know. Yeah I so agree he probably does cry after sex.

It's truly a great song. They played it right after the "surprise moment" at my wife's baby shower.I was emotional as fuck.
  • Like 2

Yep, that's the answer. X-Men and Apes carrying that studio like champs. Love how those two franchises are being handled right now. Hopefully the quality continues.

Rise was quite the surprise that year.

• Like 2

Anyone here listen to Kermode and Mayo? No? Okay, nevermind.

I loved Kermode's Sex and the CIty 2 rant...among others. I don't always agree with him, but I enjoy listening to his reviews and find him very entertaining. 

• Like 1