CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Forget you guys. I'd love to meet...

CJohn, Spaghetti, Numbers, Sam, Ed, Empire, Blankments, Pink, Reddevil, E, Baumer, Tele, Impact, Tarzan, Dragon, Mango, Claire, Numbers, Mulder, Jim Shorts, K1stpierre, AndyLL, Clavius, Grim22, Cmasterclay...hell pretty much everyone from the Forum Games roster, RichWS, Chewy, Coolio...hell pretty much everyone on the board, yall all sound like cool peoples.

See yall excluded a brother, but I included yall.

[insert Claire gif of ratchet girl A throwing ratchet girl B into a pool and walking off without a care]

<3

• Like 1

Meanwhile, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes is tracking to making $26M to $28M Friday (including its $4.1M so far from late nights) so it could make $67M and $72M this weekend.

NOTEWORTHY: Godzilla looks right now to be the first film in history to open to over $90M and not hit $200M. As of its last reporting, it had $198M on 352 screens. Its ww gross is $498.5M.

Deadline 

Still not letting it go? Pathetic sums you up well.

• Like 1

College is pretty expensive. I'm broke pretty much all the time. Even with loans and support from my parents. I'm in so much debt and I've still got a couple of years to go.

I've managed to build up $30k savings in my 401k over 3.5 years at my current job, my plan upon leaving the company is to empty that and put it towards my student loans. It's that bad. Otherwise I'm paying them until I'm 40.

• Like 2

It's smart to hit up a community college for a year or two, get your core basics out of the way, then transfer to a university to focus on a specific major. Saves a ton of money and you get the best of both worlds, though you do need to plan that your units are transferable.

• Like 13

I've managed to build up $30k savings in my 401k over 3.5 years at my current job, my plan upon leaving the company is to empty that and put it towards my student loans. It's that bad. Otherwise I'm paying them until I'm 40.

What? I'm no financial planner, but no. Keep your 401k savings. Let it build for retirement. Just plug away at your student loans. Consolidate 'em into one package (if you haven't already), and take advantage of low(er) interest rates and take your time paying 'em off. You get to write off the interest anyway.

• Like 2

What? I'm no financial planner, but no. Keep your 401k savings. Let it build for retirement. Just plug away at your student loans. Consolidate 'em into one package (if you haven't already), and take advantage of low(er) interest rates and take your time paying 'em off. You get to write off the interest anyway.

He won't have to worry about that.

I'll take care of my babe.

• Like 1

Education is one of the most powerful tools one can have to compete in the free market.

That quality education is itself mostly a part of the free market is wrong.

Get an education to make money, but have money to get an education.

Edited by a2k