CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Absolutely! Filet mignon is tender and delicious! I'd pair that up with some mushroom risotto.

Just think:

First course: New England mandarin garden salad (it has candy walnuts, dried fruit, mango oranges with the usual salad components)

Second course: Minestrone soup

Third course: would be the meat, of course we would also have our basket of hot, out of the oven bread (assorted of course)

Fourth course: Dessert and coffee/tea (dessert would be some chocolate cake or chocolate mouse with vanilla bean ice cream on the side)

Aren't you forgetting something?

Posted Image

• Like 1

So I imagine Kelli setting up a nice fancy polite dinner, which ends up with every single straight single guy lining up for their shot to court her.

So it'd be The Bachelorette.

A super depressing version of the Bachelorette

• Like 2

So I imagine Kelli setting up a nice fancy polite dinner, which ends up with every single straight single guy lining up for their shot to court her.

So it'd be The Bachelorette.

And a big gay fight over holcs.

• Like 1

So I imagine Kelli setting up a nice fancy polite dinner, which ends up with every single straight single guy lining up for their shot to court her.So it'd be The Bachelorette.

And then to the right all of the gay and bi curious in a giant orgy.
  • Like 1

What, you haven't seen a man's asshole before?

Are we talking about Mattrek's picture here? THE one? Yeah, I shouldn't have seen that...

• Like 1

I'm also generally not a fan of meeting people personally which I only know from a forum, but although I've been a member here for quite a short time, I would be interested in meeting some of you in real life. But I won't say names here because I'm sure I would forget someone.

On a side note, I think most of us would like to meet ShawnMR though. I still miss him. :(

You are so strange.

You have this all figured out, don't you?

Of course I have this all figured out, I'm totally though just getting it all started in my head. There's so much to consider!

It's not strange! I love imagining all this cute stuff.

• Like 1

I contribute 8%, my company provides a match for 25% of that. Also opened a savings account in India recently, it provides 9% interest, and no fees on repatriation up to 25000$ per year. Of course, you need to be Indian to take advantage of that.

Did you open an NRI account? I guess FDs give a 9% interest rate. My HDFC NRE savings account is much less.

Of course I have this all figured out, I'm totally though just getting it all started in my head. There's so much to consider!

It's not strange! I love imagining all this cute stuff.

What else do you have planned for the evening?

Of course I have this all figured out, I'm totally though just getting it all started in my head. There's so much to consider!It's not strange! I love imagining all this cute stuff.

When people say they want meat, you immediately think of filet mignon. 'Nuff said :P Edited by Mattrek Loves Del Toro
  • Like 2