CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

I have no idea what's going on in here.  Can someone fill me in?

Without knowing, you nailed the topic. All BOF members are gonna meet with K1stpierre for a huge dinner. And maybe something else, you understand? ;)  :P

Edited by miketheavenger
  • Like 1

This is assuming we would all get along without anything happen... It would have my Man of Steel t-shirt. 

Oh we'll get along, I mean sure we have our debates, but underneath it all we are all such bosom friends! :)

They'd make an exception for Kelli I'm sure. What happens at BOF stays at BOF.

:D

I am not taken AND I am straight. A rarity in this forum. 

;)

Well after the courses are done, we would have our biggest and most beloved mods (like WB and Tele) give a speech to how much they love us and the BOF, and then after we'd have our DJ play some rockin' music and we would all dance! :wub:That's cause I keep my head going in the right direction ;)

Must resist...In seriousness though I wasn't going sexual, I was thinking of a big juicy burger or steak, just a slab of meat rather then a dainty filet mignon.

Only after filling out the 100 page application of suitability...

Posted Image

Hey! I'm not that picky! >.<

Just make sure that there are vegetarian options for me and Tele, Kelli. :)

Of course! You guys could have a delicate eggplant parmesan. :)

Without knowing, you nailed the topic. All BOF members are gonna meet with K1stpierre for a huge dinner. And maybe something else, you understand? ;)  :P

My party will have huge dinner and that "something else" sir will be dancing to lovely music and having a lovely night appropriately.

Without knowing, you nailed the topic. All BOF members are gonna meet with K1stpierre for a huge dinner. And maybe something else, you understand? ;):P

My mind can't do this right now, so much sexual innuendo it's going to burst soon.

Hey! I'm not that picky! >.<

Of course! You guys could have a delicate eggplant parmesan. :)

My party will have huge dinner and that "something else" sir will be dancing to lovely music and having a lovely night appropriately.

Eggplant?

:sick: