CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

WHO IS KELLI

Moi!!! :)

Are you saying your filets will bring all the boys to the yard?

:rofl:  Well..........in a weird sort of way, yes I am saying that :lol:  Just not in that dirty context. They'll be coming over, trying my filets, and will just be like, "Damn Kelli, these filets are so delicous! I'm so glad I decided to come over and give em a bite!"

• Like 2

Watching some ratchet reality show with black women slapping and hitting each other and being horrible in general.

Don't see the appeal.

It's actually more like the end of modern civilization.

Oh those buns look like they were toasted! I love my buns toasted rather than plain raw.  What is a quinoa burger?

I think quinoa is like a grain.  I only remember it from a Bud Light ad that played during football, where a guy in the ad asked is that a loofa when they put it on the grill

Some very cool news:

RTH is coming to Toronto in September, presumably for the film festival.  We are more than likely going to meet up, maybe see a movie, have a few drinks, discuss what it's like to be a God. 

Nice, Baumer Nice.