CJohn

Weeknd Official Est: Apes 2 - 73M | Friday Numbers and Saturday Numbers on Page 1

Shoot I Feel you on that one.. My dad and sister just told me they off to go see it now lol.

Shoot I gotta finish my work, but maybe tomm morning I will go see it. Did you see it in 3D Ethan or no need for 3D

for this one?

I didn't see it in 3D so I don't know how good it is. There are some absolutly stunning shots in this movie that might look better in 3D, mabey I'll have to go back and watch it again in 3D. 

• Like 1

I didn't see it in 3D so I don't know how good it is. There are some absolutly stunning shots in this movie that might look better in 3D, mabey I'll have to go back and watch it again in 3D. 

Ok I may go for the matinee then you pay 11.00 instead of 17-18.00 lol. Incase the 3D isnt well done lol

• Like 1

CEASAR Laughs at those 22 and 24M OD and  55-65M OWS LOL .. MWAHAHAHHH!!!

Hey Ethan and Captain.. Going to be funny if this sucker actually goes right over our low end

OOW predicts and has 4x multii. :)

who predicted 55 OW?

• Like 2

Ok I may go for the matinee then you pay 11.00 instead of 17-18.00 lol. Incase the 3D isnt well done lol

My theater does really cheap showings if you go before noon. Sadly, I didn't make the 11:30 showing, had to wait till 1:30. 

• Like 1

who predicted 55 OW?

Some haters predicted to me and Ethan and Capt saying its proably going to flop with 55--60+M

lol.. And Fox sucks at Marketing... They're not the best at their game right now , but sucks is a ludcrious

statement. Even though Dragon 2 wont make the 800-1Billion fans hoped for its still goin to be a success.

And Apes , both myself and Ethan and others are in for the over 750+M WW.

Fox seems like they winning to me.. lol

• Like 2

Some haters predicted to me and Ethan and Capt saying its proably going to flop with 55--60+M

lol.. And Fox sucks at Marketing... They're not the best at their game right now , but sucks is a ludcrious

statement. Even though Dragon 2 wont make the 800-1Billion fans hoped for its still goin to be a success.

And Apes , both myself and Ethan and others are in for the over 750+M WW.

Fox seems like they winning to me.. lol

I don't understand complaints about the trailers at all. They were truley excellent. 

• Like 1

Dont give up on our 77-80+M OW hopes.. A big Friday and Saturday could make these numbers

happen. And oh my if it draws in the repeat business Ethan and I suspect it will Domestic and Abroad. :D

Yeah, the WOM will be starting to kick in by Sunday, plus this should do really well on the week days because of the WOM. 

• Like 2

I don't understand complaints about the trailers at all. They were truley excellent. 

Some folks statements show they never checked out diddley squat on Fox and their success stories.

Though I agree with Captain they poorly marketed Dragon 2. That could have been a much bigger event movie

domestically.. I think because they already spend like 165-170M on it, they went cheap with the marketing.

And that might have cost Fox over 450+M in additional revenue just from BO.

• Like 2

Some folks statements show they never checked out diddley squat on Fox and their success stories.

Though I agree with Captain they poorly marketed Dragon 2. That could have been a much bigger event movie

domestically.. I think because they already spend like 165-170M on it, they went cheap with the marketing.

And that might have cost Fox over 450+M in additional revenue just from BO.

Yeah the Dragons 2 trailers were kinda meh. 

• Like 2

Thinking this can go Up to 225 mil DOM. :)

Rem the WOM is excellent, and it needs a small multiplier to beat everything domestic so far.

Even a 4.1 from 74 or less if 80M would get it to 300+M Captain. So I think Apes flys over that 225M.

Thats still a good total but you should aim for more.

What did the Rise of the Apes make domestically. Arent you predicting only a slight increase though :?

And Dawn is infinitely better than Rise.

• Like 2

My preseason BSG prediction for Apes was 76 million. But after all the buzz and pre-sale reports indicated a softer opening n the 60s I went with YES to the sub-70m BSG weekly question.

So either way I will be wrong and right now.

Edited by 4815162342
  • Like 1

Yeah the Dragons 2 trailers were kinda meh. 

Yeah  I was WTF, why is this big sequel getting less marketiing push than freaking ICe Age.

Dragon 1 was better than most of the Ice Age films.. I was shocked too my friend. What a fukup by Fox.

• Like 3