Ash Skywalker

Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials | In theaters

If I was a fox exec, I would have released this on August 7th and pushed Fantastic Four to September 18. I am sure MR2 would have opened to 50m and done 145+ m domestically

You would be fired if that happened. Fantastic Four is fine in August just like MR2 is fine in September

the thing holding this back is no maze gimmick. they should have just given up on following the books and made the premise WE NEVER ESCAPED... WE'RE STILL IN THE MAZE! 200m locked imo if they did that

• Like 1

the thing holding this back is no maze gimmick. they should have just given up on following the books and made the premise WE NEVER ESCAPED... WE'RE STILL IN THE MAZE! 200m locked imo if they did that

You are quickly becoming really annoying...

Well, that looks amazing. I loved the first and this looks better than that IMO. Hopefully they didnt explode on the budget and kept it to a minimum, which if so, even if it stays flat from the first it will still be a huge success.

Yeah, I would guess the budget for this one would be at least $50-60M. I'm still surprised that they made the first one on only $35M, and this one definitely looks more expensive based on what we see in this trailer. Plus, they can definitely afford to throw that much more money at this thing. They could have done the first movie for $60M and still would have made a boffo profit; Scorch Trials will do even better. $400M WW at least.

Edited by Nutterbutter

Post teaser predict:

OW - $41M

DOM: $113M

WW: $$401M

BUDGET: $60M

Is this in 3D? The first one made 240M OS. That increase is too muted. Also, TMR had a 3x+ multiplier DOM so it was very well received. This will make more than 113M.

Is this in 3D? The first one made 240M OS. That increase is too muted. Also, TMR had a 3x+ multiplier DOM so it was very well received. This will make more than 113M.

No. ,

I don't understand why fox isn't releasing this and fantastic four in 3D. They could do so much more overseas