Ash Skywalker

Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials | In theaters

The 360 pan shot when the hero discovers the world he s in The Maze Runner is a carbon copy of the 360 pan shot of Katniss coming out of the tube in the arena in catching Fire.

LMFAO

Don't be jealous. 

Maze Runner was a better film than MJ1. 

• Like 1

Well that s kind of my point, it never felt Katniss was the chosen one in THG. She s never presented or introduced like that.

She s just a victim of circumstances and is forced to make tough choices that reveal her courage, boldness and inner strength that inspires the other districts. She is an accidental Joan of Arc.

She s the most reluctant heroine ever.

And that s one of the aspect of the series I like so much.

That s how I see it anyway.

And how's that not the same here? They're being tested to see which people can survive. All of the kids in the film were tested. And it wasn't only one that made it out, but a bunch. 

And how's that not the same here? They're being tested to see which people can survive. All of the kids in the film were tested. And it wasn't only one that made it out, but a bunch. 

Yeah, but those tests are part of a grand design, they are tested for a purpose it seems. The adult says at the end of the movie that they were tested, chosen for a reason. So it looks they(whatever the powers that be are in the Maze Runner world) are searching for the chosen ones, the ones that will able them to accomplish something.

Katniss is part of the Capitol's grand design, THG, which were created to keep the districts in line, and she fucks up the grand design at its core. Seems a different storytelling dynamic to me.

But since I don t know the Maze Runner series end game, I can t really comment more after seeing just the first movie.

• Like 1

The 360 pan shot when the hero discovers the world he s in The Maze Runner is a carbon copy of the 360 pan shot of Katniss coming out of the tube in the arena in catching Fire.

Really??

Mr filming was officially ended on July 12, 2013. Some many months before Catching fire release.

The love triangle in HG is a copy from twilight.

Edited by Mad Trials 23

Really??

Mr filming was officially ended on July 12, 2013. Some many months before Catching fire release.

The love triangle in HG is a copy from twilight.

Your maths calendar are wrong.

Franchises Wars !

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 2

Look like HG fans are jealous because Mr2 will have a trailer today and MJ2, which is a bigger movie, still no.

LMFAO

Don't be jealous.

Maze Runner was a better film than MJ1.

Yes, but that isn't hard. Even Insurgent, with those plot holes, is a much more watchable movie than MJ1. Edited by Mad Trials 23