Ash Skywalker

Maze Runner: The Scorch Trials | In theaters

Don't forget Tomorrowland.  As well as San Andreas.

If they debut with MMFR/PP2 they will playing with those and Poltergeist too I bet.

Based on synopsis/setting of the film and CinemaCon trailer description etc...Mad Max would be really nice. Try get that older fanboy audience who'd normally dismiss stuff like this.

Also one of the producers tweeted last night that it's "coming soon" anyway, between that, James' tweet, the updated accounts...timing's good.

Edited by antovolk

so another hunger games rip off.

More like a Cube rip off tbh, although that is a Lionsgate franchise soo...

At least the first film is actually quite good, and early reactions to the trailer (shown at CinemaCon) are very promising, as well as a very promising director on board (I can't wait to see what he does next after this franchise and the feature version of his short film Ruin) and that they, most importanrly, aren't spitting the finale.

Edited by antovolk
  • Like 1

More like a Cube rip off tbh, although that is a Lionsgate franchise soo...

At least the first film is actually quite good, and early reactions to the trailer (shown at CinemaCon) are very promising, as well as a very promising director on board (I can't wait to see what he does next after this franchise and the feature version of his sort film Ruin) and that they, most importanrly, aren't spitting the finale.

I actually watched Cube a couple of days ago, random you mentioned it lol. Its shit now but I liked it when I was a kid.

Maze Runner is my favourite YA adaptation because I'm super biased and I love the book, and the film symbolizes more than a movie for me, looking forward to it is how I made a lot of my friends.

But as an un biased opinion:

THG1 > Maze Runner > Divergent Series

Maze Runner is my favourite YA adaptation because I'm super biased and I love the book, and the film symbolizes more than a movie for me, looking forward to it is how I made a lot of my friends.

But as an un biased opinion:

THG1 > Maze Runner > Divergent Series

Boxoffice wise, yes.

Quality wise, TMR>THG1>Divergent