#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

Really? You and CJohn are always here till like 12AM Eastern.Tele continues to post as I go to bed. I wake up and he's back to posting.Insomnia much?

Doesn't CJohn usually tune out around 2am Portugal time?
  • Like 4

Really? You and CJohn are always here till like 12AM Eastern.Tele continues to post as I go to bed. I wake up and he's back to posting.Insomnia much?

3 AM over here right now. I don't sleep well.

• Like 1

Really? You and CJohn are always here till like 12AM Eastern. 

Not gonna say anything about CJohn...

Tele continues to post as I go to bed. I wake up and he's back to posting. 

My Grandpa also sleeps like 4 hours a night. I think it's what happens at that age. Gramps takes naps during the day, though.

• Like 3

I actually though t the movie was animated up until recently and I saw it when it came out.Plus incredibly boring. I'm happy you liked it Water Bottle.

Hugo is fascinating and great to watch, especially if you love the cinema like I do.

• Like 1

My Grandpa also sleeps like 4 hours a night. I think it's what happens at that age. Gramps takes naps during the day, though.

I remember a textbook back in the 2nd grade that said something like "old people sleep so much because they are getting prepared for death".
  • Like 1

I think movie discussions will survive, but no more Pokemon thank god.

I'm more than happy with no Pokemon, thank you very much.

FUCK BOTH OF YA!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

AND TAKE SOME DIGIMON AS WELL!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Fucking respect the classics, you bastards. 

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 5