#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

LMAO. You guys act like spoiled entitled brats. This is a great site. Half of you don't even know the blood sweat and tears it took to build it from scratch. When Boxofficemojo forums went down without a word except to funnel everybody to IMDB, Shawn with the hard work of Water Bottle created this great forum.  If Administration asks that you not derail the thread with pages of non-sense then don't do it. It's not much to ask especially when they've given you somewhere else on this page to do it.  Some of you guys act like they are violating your civil rights or something.

Yeah, this is a great site and people shouldn't be so upset about this.  :)

• Like 3

I think they got her early, and she was an inside agent.

Grim, we gotta get the hell away from SHIE...BOF!

I'll be Black Widow and you be Cap.

LMAO You are so stupid! I'm in tears. :rofl:  :rofl:

• Like 4

I can tell you if this really doesn't work, we'll go back to the drawing board. We're always looking to make this place better and that includes listening to feedback once a policy has been in place.

As for the roll-out, it's possible we could have done that better. :)

Yeah, storm troopers generally don't give off the best impression.  :P

• Like 3

For the record, the policy on GIFs remains the same. You can keep using them as you have been. Some performance issues have been reported on cell phones but I'm looking for a way to have users turn GIFs off on phones or in general.

Well that would just be outstanding! I'd love to simply be able to turn off gifs. I've been severely tempted to place one or two members on the ignore list , not because I dislike them or anything, but simply because I'm tired of looking at nothing but gifs from them.

• Like 1

I can tell you if this really doesn't work, we'll go back to the drawing board. We're always looking to make this place better and that includes listening to feedback once a policy has been in place.

As for the roll-out, it's possible we could have done that better. :)

How will you know if it doesn't work?

• Like 1

Ecstacy, you would make a wonderful Moderator. Me and you should run in the BOF 2016 elections.

I agree!Ecstasy has my vote.I don't know you Ayy Lmao, so vote pending.I like your screen name though, so plus 1 so far.
  • Like 1