#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

There's only one new user here with less than 50 posts, who hasn't discussed box office once and is randomly trying to insult and pick fights with other members.

Who is that?

Discussion: what do people think this would be like if Fast 7, Maleficent, Jupiter Ascending all come out this month like they were supposed to? I think Fast 7 would have done about $110M OW considering they keep increasing about $10M. And Im not counting Walkers death. Im just pretending that didnt happen and everything went according to Uni's plan. I think JA would flopped, high 20's to low 30's, and I think Apes wouldve been affected and opened in the 60's. Mal wouldve been hit a little too. Edited by Ayy Lmao
  • Like 1

That would be me. Just go through this thread to know what happened and who I picked up a fight with.

I have looked at it and all I see it Jolie gifs and little back and forth with baumer, is that all?

I have looked at it and all I see it Jolie gifs and little back and forth with baumer, is that all?

I was only posting Jolie/mal gifs when people started having problems with me/my posts.

Edited by Daddy

Discussion: what do people think this would be like if Fast 7, Maleficent, Jupiter Ascending all come out this month like they were supposed to? I think Fast 7 would have done about $110M OW considering they keep increasing about $10M. And Im not counting Walkers death. Im just pretending that didnt happen and everything went according to Uni's plan. I think JA would flopped, high 20's to low 30's, and I think Apes wouldve been affected and opened in the 60's. Mal wouldve been hit a little too.

I think it would have done slightly lower, like 90M OW. I don't think it would increase, but that's my opinion :lol: I stillchavecdoubts of JA. I don't see it doing well......but we'll see.