#ED

Monday Actuals: Apes - 8.2M (Please keep the thread SFW!) | Actuals on p1 and p35

3,563 feet is a mountain mister!Fine then, go to North Carolina's mountains, they have one thats like 6,000 feet. Is that mountain enough for ya!?

We have our own mountains in California.

• Like 1

Its in South Carolina. My state. NY and LA are nice, but MB is much smaller with still alot to do. The most golf courses and mini golf courses in the world, Broadway at the Beach (best shopping/nightlife/family fun area eva), dinner shows like Midieval Times and Dolly Partons dinner show and pirate shoe, Carolina Opry, the beach, 4 malls, a boardwalk, rare restaurants like Planet Hollywood, a couple amusement park, water parks, nightlife and bars, baseball team, too many strip clubs, the countries largest gift shop called "Gay Dolphin", a speedway, state park, Ripleys Aquarium, museums, literally everything. Google it, its cheaper than NY/LA too.Studios have even been filming a lot there lately. Eastbound and Down, Myrtle Manor, Party Down South, etc, and its one of the fastest growing metros in the US, the whole SC coast is. My family may go this weekend. Everyone does the typical NY/LA, but you should check it out, it makes for a fun, and cheaper, vacation.No I am not employed by the SC Tourism Bureau. And yes Tele, pimping the Carolina coast is a must. Visit our mountains too!

Thanks for the info. I'll try to remember it.

• Like 1

We have our own mountains in California.

Well my post was pretty general. We have a lot of Florida members, they may not want to go that far :lol: Just like LA County, in NC/SC you can surf and ski in the same day. Without the traffic.

3,563 feet is a mountain mister!

Fine then, go to North Carolina's mountains, they have one thats like 6,000 feet. Is that mountain enough for ya!?

Reminds me of this movie. I remember watching it a long time ago.

Posted Image

• Like 2

Well my post was pretty general. We have a lot of Florida members, they may not want to go that far :lol:Just like LA County, in NC/SC you can surf and ski in the same day. Without the traffic.

We also have the desert in between. :D

• Like 1

Look people, Im sorry the East Coast wasnt as geologically active as the west during the early Pangea days. Our "mountains" got the shaft. Plate tectonics just arent our thing.BUT AT LEAST WE HAVE SWEET TEA AND GRITS!

• Like 3

Look people, Im sorry the East Coast wasnt as geologically active as the west during the early Pangea days. Our "mountains" got the shaft. Plate tectonics just arent our thing.BUT AT LEAST WE HAVE SWEET TEA AND GRITS!

:lol:

Mountains just look...

boring?