Impact

CAYOM Advance Schedule

Title change. The Few could be misleading as it usually refers to the British pilots, who fought in the Battle of Britain. However this film will focus on The Americans in the RAF. It's going to be called Knights of the Air. Same December release date.

Edited by The Dark Alfred

Please make the following changes:Untitled Danny Boyle space travel film's working title is now "Eden".That film is now coming out on March 23rd.On Tuesday, December 25th please add "The Voyages of Marco Polo" (also a working title).

Edited by Hunch

Little Demons is actually the 1 film that should stay on Thanksgiving weekend, IMO.Alfred, you should change the title of Knights of the Air, gives off the wrong vibe. The American forces who flew for the RAF were called Eagle Squadron, so I'd suggest something using "Eagles" in the title.

Little Demons is actually the 1 film that should stay on Thanksgiving weekend, IMO.Alfred, you should change the title of Knights of the Air, gives off the wrong vibe. The American forces who flew for the RAF were called Eagle Squadron, so I'd suggest something using "Eagles" in the title.

Ok then leave it there

Little Demons is actually the 1 film that should stay on Thanksgiving weekend, IMO.

Alfred, you should change the title of Knights of the Air, gives off the wrong vibe. The American forces who flew for the RAF were called Eagle Squadron, so I'd suggest something using "Eagles" in the title.

I'll focus on the 609 Squadron. I really like the sound of The Few, but that is associated with the British pilots. Maybe The Few Eagles?