Olive

Weekend Numbers: GOTG - 94M (PG 180) [25.5M Sunday (Spatula) Cancel the Godzilla legs!]

Considering the budget is probably much smaller than any superhero movie released this summer? Yeah, 130m would be good.

The budget will be no less than 150M. 

• Like 2

Considering the budget is probably much smaller than any superhero movie released this summer? Yeah, 130m would be good.

No stars. No care taken in production. No interest. 130m would be freaking awesome.

• Like 1

I was all set to valiantly look forward to F4 despite the internet's stupidity, but then I read it'd be found footage  :wacko:

Not really if this is to be believed:

Of course, this doesn't mean that we can expect that The Fantastic Four will be filled with characters running around with handicams and narrating the story all from off screen. Instead, what I imagine Watts is referring to is instead a visual style similar to what Paul Greengrass has established, using a good amount of hand-held camera work to lend the movie the feel of a docu-drama.

http://www.cinemablend.com/new/Fantastic-Four-Have-Found-Footage-Feel-43635.html

Is there anything that confirms this, I'm too lazy to go further than the first article that pops out on Google :D

• Like 1