Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

What's your favorite scene? Use spoiler tags.

Last 5 minutes by far. That reentry was so intense and everytime you felt like Sandra was in the clear, bam there was a new problem. I felt like that was more well done than both the collisions.My favorite "human" scene was herrealizing "hell yeah lets do this, im gonna live" then having to guide herself with the enxtinguisher.

Edited by Twerkdrew
  • Like 1

We have way too many threads pertaining to Thor. I know he gets the Marvel treatement, but I think Catching Iceroll's thread should be opened back up. The Gravity threads are basically closed since its a lock - "under 90M" and "$150 dom" - so its no fun to discuss it there. I know its "Gravity vs Thor", but its actually an interesting match up. And maybe one Thor is closed or whatever. The amount of Thor clubs is double Gravity. There is no Gravity thread comparing it with another movie. Thor is being compared with Smaug and Xmen at least 3 times. Neo told me clubs could only have 1 comparison. IMO it should be reopened and/or a Thor should be closed/left alone.

Edited by Twerkdrew

I'm gonna go see Gravity again tomorrow with my bf and my friends. I praised and gushed about it so they want to check out the movie as soon as possible. Hopefully I didn't inflate their expectations too much. IMAX 3D and we're all students, so yay for cheaper Tuesday.

I had to explain to a colleague today who Alfonso Cauron is...

Posted Image

(sorry Noctis, it's perfect for this)

It's not like Cameron's name and Spielberg. You have to expect there will be some who don't know. I even know some who don't the first 2 names I mentioned.