Neo

Gravity | Re-released on 2D and 3D January 17 | IMAX 3D on January 31! | 100M+ WW IMAX

I am just lazy today and wanted those words to mean something very fast, so if I annoyed the hell out of you Tele I am sorry. 

I'm never annoyed. ;)

Basically, during the opening credits of MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL, there's a series of "Swedish" subtitles that start out semi-logical (albeit a bastardized/English-ized version of Swedish) and get increasingly absurd. They end up talking about moose and the dangers of moose bites in the middle of the tech credits.

I'm never annoyed. ;)

Basically, during the opening credits of MONTY PYTHON AND THE HOLY GRAIL, there's a series of "Swedish" subtitles that start out semi-logical (albeit a bastardized/English-ized version of Swedish) and get increasingly absurd. They end up talking about moose and the dangers of moose bites in the middle of the tech credits.

I am only pervertly active today anything else is in the bench. Thanks for that. 

99% of the audience won't have any idea who Cuaron is.

They will by his next movie when the trailers are all "FROM ALFONSO CUARON, FROM THE DIRECTOR OF CHILDREN OF MEN AND GRAVITY" :D

Edited by Blankments
  • Like 1

It's a little scary how much this year is becoming an exact repeat of 2009 for Bullock. Comedy in the summer that grosses $160m, followed by an Oscar drama in the fall with killer WOM that grosses 250m+, followed by a possible Oscar win for her.

And I can't help but think it was at least partially planned this way.

They will by his next movie when the trailers are all "FROM ALFONSO CUARON, FROM THE DIRECTOR OF CHILDREN OF MEN AND GRAVITY" :D

Let's get real...the marketing will say...From the director of Gravity...it MIGHT say from the director of Gravity and Harry a potter 3, but probably just gravity. No name, no CoM.
  • Like 1

Let's get real...the marketing will say...From the director of Gravity...it MIGHT say from the director of Gravity and Harry a potter 3, but probably just gravity. No name, no CoM.

Needs to say...

'From the director of GRAVITY and Best Friend of GUILLERMO DEL TORO'

But did Cuaron direct mega super smash Pacific Rim?

Clearly not...it would've been much better had he done so.PacRim directed by Alfonso Cuaron with art direction by Guillermo Del Toro? Now THAT would've been a hell of a movie.
  • Like 3