Fancyarcher

Disney's A Wrinkle in Time | 9th March, 2018 | Frozen's Jennifer Lee writing, Ava DuVernay directing. 45% on RT

But seriously, it already seems Reid is gonna get praised to high heaven for this. So that alone means the reviews won't be awful. And if reviews end up being outright good, then I'm not going to totally rule 200 out. Family film + great WOM + spring break is a killer combo for a multi. 

Edited by MovieMan89

4 minutes ago, Porthos said:

Heh.

====

Not sure why these tweets didn't appear in my TL search. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

*checks*

Ah, I think I see what is going on.  Those four tweets mentioned in the article might be the only ones out there.  Guessing the social embargo is being enforced. 

edit

The person who deleted their tweet does still have this up:

Here are the other three tweets that were mentioned in the article (not counting the one I already posted)

Edited by Porthos
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Porthos said:

Heh.

====

Not sure why these tweets didn't appear in my TL search. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

And yet all the tweets in that link are positive, with the worst one saying that all the themes don't quite land but Ava deserves credit for what she did with a nearly unfilmable book.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, MovieMan89 said:

And yet all the tweets in that link are positive, with the worst one saying that all the themes don't quite land but Ava deserves credit for what she did with a nearly unfilmable book.

See my edit.  Apparently there was a deleted tweet in there.  I went ahead and posted all the tweets from it so folks can judge on their own. :)

Edited by PNF2187
  • Like 1