Mojoguy

Tuesday Numbers: GOTG 12, Lucy 2.6, Herc 1.6 (Rth) DBZ 1.07

Posted Image

I noticed that they didn't censor out that part in the movie.

Weird, but the censoring is more hilarious tbh.

Edited by Sam
  • Like 2

I noticed that they didn't censor out that part in the movie.Weird, but the censoring is more hilarious tbh.

It seemed like there were a large number of differences in that scene compared to the one from the trailer.

• Like 1

It seemed like there were a large number of differences in that scene compared to the one from the trailer.

Yeah, for one thing

there was no Drax, since he was introduced later

Some scenes just has to be filmed for promotion purposes. That was kinda like a head count scene for GOTG.

Did he leave the boards too, like Shawn?  :(

No of course not. But I haven't seen him on the board these last 3/4 days.But maybe it's like Baumer said, he still trying to get over the Chewy's challenge :lol:
  • Like 1

I liked that the movie was different than the marketing. It didn't feel misleading in this case, just saving the real story for the movie while still getting the characters across.

I accidentally clicked on Shawn's profile and it showed that he was last active on August 5th. So he's still watching, never really left us :wub:

Sam. Telemachos in the house!

• Like 1