filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

Don't forget.  Not to sound dirty but a lot of young boys are still into Megan:

Posted Image

Really? What young boys? I was 13 when TF came out. I have moved past Megan Fox a long time ago. 

• Like 2

Uh no. I haven't ever met or seen a kid that appeared to have any interest in the franchise quite honestly. Or even know what it is...

Well there are a lot of young and old Turtle fans out there.  I'm willing to say based on this being the 30th Anniversary it was pretty critic proof going in. 

A fun ratings fact I was unaware of. Still haven't ever seen kids sporting any TMNT paraphernalia that I can recall.

From October 2013, 475M worth of merchandise sold. Apparently it ended 2013 with over 750M in merchandise sold.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/london-expo-nickelodeon-touts-475-649396

London Expo: Nickelodeon Touts $475 Million in Retail Sales for Relaunched 'Turtles' FranchiseAt a brand licensing show, executives laud the global first-year retail sales for the reinvigorated Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and the continued strength of SpongeBob SquarePants.

Edited by grim22

Really? What young boys? I was 13 when TF came out. I have moved past Megan Fox a long time ago. 

So you are in your early 20's now.  Your telling me she still ain't attractive? Obviously she's a little out of her prime now and she's been off the screen for awhile. 

So you are in your early 20's now.  Your telling me she still ain't attractive? Obviously she's a little out of her prime now and she's been off the screen for awhile. 

Yes, she is attractive, but I won't see TMNT because she is there. I couldn't care less :lol: I will see it because of the TMNT brand. 

• Like 1

Nobody gives a shit about Megan Fox.

• Like 1

I saw the original live-action Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles movie in theaters when I was 9. Yes, I feel ancient.

Don't feel bad.  I was 10.  It's crazy to look back that it's been 25 years.  But like "Batman 89", Turtles was EVERYWHERE in 1990. 

In defense of that her other films weren't really trying to Blockbusters sans "Jonah Hex".  

Yeah, but people would have still shown up, if that was the case, regardless. She probably had to do with 5% of this films success, if that.

Edited by Pokearcher