filmscholar

Weekend Numbers (pg119) Turtles 65M, GOTG 41.5

Hey Hey Hey Now can't both movies just be Successful

Both are I estimate Guardians will hit 42-44M Excellent 2nd  weekend my queen. I just didnt like all the friggin flop talk

and hell no no one cares anymore.. LOl@ No way will turtles pass 30-40M OW LOL

" THERE HEROES  IN HALF SHELL AND THEIR GREEN BABBY!!!"

• Like 1

Yeah, you were right and I was wrong. Congrats.  <_<

Just wait to see the lead Juggernaut 2016 is goiing to put over your Avengers 2 :P..

I hope thise teaches never underestimate them walk ins  my friend... No worries Guardians is far from over either.

40-45M 2nd Weekend is awesome.. :P

• Like 1

Is 100 ft Journey the film Oprah and Spielberg produced? In other words someone asked them, do you want your name on this film, okay

Spielberg's involvement is a lot deeper than that.  He was involved in almost every aspect of the production of the film right down to the casting.

• Like 4

Looks like the box office <takes off glasses> got shell-shocked today

Grimmm you know and I know between the kids nd adults giving it a shot .. Especially after Trailer 2 and 3.. Our asses

were not going to flop!!! Hell Yeah and our budget is only 110-120  :D

• Like 1

Both are I estimate Guardians will hit 42-44M Excellent 2nd  weekend my queen. I just didnt like all the friggin flop talk

and hell no no one cares anymore.. LOl@ No way will turtles pass 30-40M OW LOL

" THERE HEROES  IN HALF SHELL AND THEIR GREEN BABBY!!!"

Yeah I wasn't on that bandwagon of this doing Under 40 Million. I was thinking between 40-50 but if it does go close to 60 Good for it.

• Like 2

Just wait to see the lead Juggernaut 2016 is goiing to put over your Avengers 2 :P.. I hope thise teaches never underestimate them walk ins my friend... No worries Guardians is far from over either. 40-45M 2nd Weekend is awesome.. :P

What's Juggernaut 2016? SW7? Cause Abadar 2 is getting delayed again and is going to be 2017 now.
  • Like 1

Nikki revised numbers: 24m for TMNT and $12.2M for GotG

24M means a 19.4M true Friday. A 10-15% kiddie bump would be 21-22M for Saturday, and a 25% drop on Sunday would be 16M.

So 24+16+21=61M with predictable increases and decreases. I think 55M is the absolute floor for TMNT this weekend if it hits 24M.

• Like 2

Poke my brother you know your Crazy Kal buddy , would have to show if Turtles had a close to my 64M OW

predict opening... Yeeeehawwwww!!

Now Lets see if we can win out that 140M Domestic+ Club for this too.......

Hang on Poke we arent done with This BO Office yet!!!!

" HEY WERE REALLY HIP!!!!"  DONT MESS WITH THE BOYS!!

That intro is still awesome after all these years.

• Like 2

24M means a 19.4M true Friday. A 10-15% kiddie bump would be 21-22M for Saturday, and a 25% drop on Sunday would be 16M.

So 24+16+21=61M with predictable increases and decreases. I think 55M is the absolute floor for TMNT this weekend if it hits 24M.

That's basically the OW(24m) and total(54m) for TMNT 2007. :lol: