Fancyarcher

Tuesday Estimates (RTH): TMNT (7.4), GOTG (6.6)

Funny thing about my theater (a 16-plex): Next week, it has Guardians and Ninja Turtles each with two screens (no 3D showings at all for either one), but Guardians is still on two of the larger theaters, while Turtles has smaller screens (one of which is tied for the smallest auditorium in the theater - only 94 seats!)

There was at least one 16-plex where GOTG was #1 weekend and its weekend total was more than the combined total of all other films playing (inclu TMNT)in the top 1000 thrs playing GOTG it was #1 in over 300 of them
  • Like 6

There was at least one 16-plex where GOTG was #1 weekend and its weekend total was more than the combined total of all other films playing (inclu TMNT)in the top 1000 thrs playing GOTG it was #1 in over 300 of them

Well, that's not surprising since it made 41 mill this past weekend.

• Like 1

Hmm one has gotta be the largest theater in the most pretentious US city (per Travel + Leisure survey) :lol:
  • Like 2

This is too cryptic. I need more clues.

SF Metreon. RTH was giving a summary of the Metreon's performance this past weekend and he mentioned that GotG outgrossed all other movies playing the the theater, combined.Which was surprising considering the number of kids I saw in the theater on Friday night. Edited by WileECoyote
  • Like 3

SF Metreon. RTH was giving a breakdown of the Metreon's performance this past weekend and he mentioned that GotG outgrossed all other movies playing the the theater, combined.

Alrite, I am ready to solve the puzzle. The city is San Francisco.

• Like 3