kayumanggi

Weekend numbers thread:TMNT: 28.4 GOTG: 24.7 LBC. 17.7 Ex3: 16.2

Considering how poorly it's performing, I kind of want to make the trip to see Expendables. Piracy is wrong, and I kind of feel sorry for the movie. However, I am seeing Turtles this week, and The Giver does look sort of interesting, so I don't know what I'll end up seeing

• Like 2

Considering how poorly it's performing, I kind of want to make the trip to see Expendables. Piracy is wrong, and I kind of feel sorry for the movie. However, I am seeing Turtles this week, and The Giver does look sort of interesting, so I don't know what I'll end up seeing

Might I suggest not going at all if those are your only choices?

I enjoyed TMNT both times I watched it. I would say watch TMNT, it is roughly 100 minutes long and is fun throughout.

EXPENDABLES 3 ($16.2m) played 66% 25 years old and older. That PG-13 worked miracles with the kids. I hate being right.

Yes, by trying to be appealing to the masses all they did was alienate a huge percentage of their niche audience.

Couple that with the leak and you have:

Posted Image

• Like 2

I just realized that Lucy is in my country a binding 'for at least 12y old' movie (some cinemas may be allowing with parents over 6y too, it's the only exception we have and is not used in all cinemas) and in the US an R-rated movie :what:

Here it's mostly violence that means a higher age restriction, but not about 'skin' or ...

I just realized that Lucy is in my country a binding 'for at least 12y old' movie (some cinemas may be allowing with parents over 6y too, it's the only exception we have and is not used in all cinemas) and in the US an R-rated movie :what:

Here it's mostly violence that means a higher age restriction, but not about 'skin' or ...

Hehe yeah... here in europe ratings work a little differently... i also just recently saw the A-Holes trailer for GotG and here in Austria they properly pronounced the complete german equivalent for A-hole ;)

And damn, i want to finally be able to see this movie... still not opened here :(

Edited by chuck0
  • Like 1

EXPENDABLES 3 ($16.2m) played 66% 25 years old and older. That PG-13 worked miracles with the kids. I hate being right.

When you sell out and it ends up having the opposite effect that you were expecting, well... embarrassing.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 1

Hehe yeah... here in europe ratings work a little differently... i also just recently saw the A-Holes trailer for GotG and here in Austria they properly pronounced the complete german equivalent for A-hole ;)

And damn, i want to finally be able to see this movie... still not opened here :(

That I can confirm, (Grüße nach Österreich :hellothere: ), no 'A-....' => fully spoken

• Like 1