terrestrial

Thursday early GOTG 2.6,TMNT 2.3,LBC 1.6

$234m for GOTG, that's great.

Before its release I was hoping for $200m and now I learn it will pass $250m, that's fabulous :D

The guesses here seem to be $285m+

Some speak of $300m

Here is an over $250m club btw ;)

• Like 2

I don't know if anyone is interested in infos like this too, but when yes, where to post things like this:

MPAA @MPAA 2 mins

New #app released by @SCFilm provides filmography of all films and TV shows filmed in state http://bit.ly/XFnxK0  @sacbee_news

• Like 1

Those Get On Up numbers are just pitiful. What a disconnect with the audience. This seemed like a sure bet for atleast 50m. 

seemed like an obvious oscar bait to me..if it was released around the oscar season I bet it'd have done better maybe? due to the oscar buzz 

# Title Thu, Aug. 21 2014   Locations   Avg. Total Wks. Dist. 13 Supermensch: The Legend of Shep Gordon $8 -73% 2 -1 $4 $213,932 11 RADiUS-TWC

:wave:

I was already wondering... should I go to do research about that movie?Is it worth the time? I mean... with that kind of results... and still having TWO cinemas it has to be special in some way

• Like 2

I was already wondering... should I go to do research about that movie?Is it worth the time? I mean... with that kind of results... and still having TWO cinemas it has to be special in some way

at my theater that average would mean that 40% of a person attended a single screening