eXtacy

Weekend Estimates: GotG 17.6m | TMNT 16.8m | If I Stay 16.4m | WGST 9.0m | Sin City 6.5m

No date would've been great for Sin City 2. Not at that budget.

Well it would've done a lot better if Weinstein had took advantage of the fact the only nationwide release on September 5th was a low-budget Christian film about an Elvis Presley knock-off.

Well it would've done a lot better if Weinstein had took advantage of the fact the only nationwide release on September 5th was a low-budget Christian film about an Elvis Presley knock-off.

I don't think this week's releases hurt it at all, maybe it could've got couple more millions on Sep 5 just on the count of everyone already seeing everything they wanted to see and going to SC2 out of boredom but the movie just wasn't a must watch, not even for the fans.

I'm pretty sure they will be.

It'd have to drop over 45% on Sunday to go under If I Stay.

I am too, but I am never counting on it before the actual numbers are released. ;)

This weekend is always terrible. I've never seen a movie on my birthday for a reason. This weekend always has shitty movies.

Hey, me too! Congrats to us both (mine was Friday, and I am probably older than your mom... ;) ) :wave:

Edited by terrestrial
  • Like 1