eXtacy

Weekend Estimates: GotG 17.6m | TMNT 16.8m | If I Stay 16.4m | WGST 9.0m | Sin City 6.5m

Shailene is a fantastic actress,

1.She was the saving grace of Divergent

2.She brought the emotional weight to the Fault in Our Stars, almost any other actress could have failed easily in that role and without an extremely strong Hazel there was no way TFiOS would have been a good movie.

3.She was possibly the best part of the Spectacular Now and that says a lot considering Miles Teller slayed his role and the movie itself was phenomenal.

4. She dodged a TASM2-shaped bullet

• Like 16

But if women are allowed to become consistent draws at the box office they'll expect the right to write and direct movies next.

Shut your whore mouth. They can get jobs in the makeup department

• Like 8

Shailene is a fantastic actress,

1.She was the saving grace of Divergent

2.She brought the emotional weight to the Fault in Our Stars, almost any other actress could have failed easily in that role and without an extremely strong Hazel there was no way TFiOS would have been a good movie.

3.She was possibly the best part of the Spectacular Now and that says a lot considering Miles Teller slayed his role and the movie itself was phenomenal.

This.

Are Shailene's scenes from TASM2 on the Blu-Ray? I don't plan on buying it but I know she had a handful of scenes that were completely chopped out and I keep seeing this commercial for that trainwreck advertising the deleted scenes.

Shaileen has a future?  lol She's only the most in demand actress right now, maybe even more so than JLAW.

She's not. Neither of them are the most in demand, that would be Sandra Bullock. Woodley is probably not even in the top 10 most in demand. DIVERGENT is a lightweight franchise and she has yet to prove that she can open other genre besides YA,both of her films have built in fan base, she had little to do with the success. In demand actress have name recognition, Oscar nominations and opened a variety of films to huge box office success, Woodley is not there yet.

I like Shaileen immensely.  She absolutely blew me away in The Descendants.  Ever since then I've been fascinated with her,  Yes, she is beautiful, imo. But it's much more than that.  I find the roles she takes to be very interesting.  From a straight up studio film and blockbuster in the making like Divergent to a low budget and beautiful story like Spectacular Now to FIOS, her choices have been nothing short of perfect imo.  She absolutely slayed my in FIOS and if she doesn't get an oscar nomination for it, it'll be a sad day.  

Her personal life, what she eats and so on, it might be unconventional but everyone criticizes things they don't understand.  I have never heard of any kind of benefit to eating clay, she does, so who am I to criticize her for it?  

• Like 2

She's not. Neither of them are the most in demand, that would be Sandra Bullock. Woodley is probably not even in the top 10 most in demand. DIVERGENT is a lightweight franchise and she has yet to prove that she can open other genre besides YA,both of her films have built in fan base, she had little to do with the success. In demand actress have name recognition, Oscar nominations and opened a variety of films to huge box office success, Woodley is not there yet.

She's there.  Bullock wasn't in demand before she did Gravity.  She was also about the 10th choice for the film.  She got lucky.  Taking nothing away from her, I like her immensely but revisionist history always makes me laugh.  Woodley is absolutely in demand.  Sorry you can't see that.

She's there.  Bullock wasn't in demand before she did Gravity.  She was also about the 10th choice for the film.  She got lucky.  Taking nothing away from her, I like her immensely but revisionist history always makes me laugh.  Woodley is absolutely in demand.  Sorry you can't see that.

Baumer will defend Woodley to the death.