eXtacy

Weekend Estimates: GotG 17.6m | TMNT 16.8m | If I Stay 16.4m | WGST 9.0m | Sin City 6.5m

Seriously. Let's look at Bruce's filmography since 2010.I loved him in Looper, and he was fair in Moonrise Kingdom and GIJoe. Other than that, ... what the hell ...2014The PrinceOmar2014Sin City: A Dame to Kill ForHartigan2013RED 2Frank2013G.I. Joe: RetaliationGeneral Joe Colton2013A Good Day to Die HardJohn McClane2012LooperOld Joe2012/IIFire with FireMike Cella2012The Expendables 2Church2012Moonrise KingdomCaptain Sharp2012The Cold Light of DayMartin2012Lay the FavoriteDink Heimowitz2011/IThe Black Mamba(Short)Mister Suave2011Catch .44Mel2011/ISetupBiggs2010REDFrank Moses2010The ExpendablesMr. Church(uncredited)2010Cop OutJimmy2010Gorillaz Featuring Mos Def and Bobby Womack: Stylo(Video short)Cop

Both the red movies are great and the g.i joe movie was actually decent for what it was supposed to be .
  • Like 1

Dancing Groot is winning America s hearts.

Posted Image

So glad to see that GOTG Sat. number. Beautiful! And the Turtle number is strong. Liked.

Kind of sad IIS is not going to really break out, but WTActualF at Sin City 2? That number is disgusting.

(BTW, so mixed on TASM2...)

Posted Image

• Like 4

OMG did you just feel that American Canyon earthquake??? A 6.0!!#ShakennotStirred

Heh yeah I felt it. Building swayed a little and knew it was a quake.Seeing some damage on news. Fire damage in downtown Napa. Some mobile homes on fire. Edited by WileECoyote
  • Like 2

So it's official GOTG has surpassed TF4 for biggest movie of the summer. 4.83M Friday7.5M Saturday5.48M Sunday17.81M 4th weekend (-29%)300M is happening folks!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

Going by that weekend number and with labour day weekend coming up, just say we gave it 50% drops throughout and taking into account the lower weekdays which are bound to come, GOTG should finish with anywhere between 260m- 450m. It's amazing what we can figure out. Edited by jessie

Ummm...The link in your picture says 2012...seriously, if this is a joke, what's wrong with you?

Ummm...The link in your picture says 2012...seriously, if this is a joke, what's wrong with you?

If it's a joke then it's really a tasteless one.

• Like 2