eXtacy

Weekend Estimates: GotG 17.6m | TMNT 16.8m | If I Stay 16.4m | WGST 9.0m | Sin City 6.5m

Blindside? Nope, didn't forget about it at all. Bullock is in demand and I'm not saying she's not. But you just said that Woodley isn't in the top 10. That's pretty ludicrous. Name the other actresses that are above Woodely then.

Bullock, Jlaw, Hathaway, Chastain, Jolie, Johansson, Aniston, kstew, portman, Winslet, adams, stone plus a couple several others. I guarantee scripts are going through all of them before they get to Woodley. If you said young actresses in demand then I would rate her in top 10 but not overall. Edited by babz06
  • Like 1

Bullock, Jlaw, Hathaway, Chastain, Jolie, Johansson, Aniston, kstew, portman, Winslet, adams, stone plus a couple several others. I guarantee scripts are going through all of them before they get to Woodley.

Nope, too broad of an age gap. Depending on the script, you have to use separate lists (and a few I can't imagine outside the comfort zone)

• Like 2

Bullock, Jlaw, Hathaway, Chastain, Jolie, Johansson, Aniston, kstew, portman, Winslet, adams, stone plus a couple several others. I guarantee scripts are going through all of them before they get to Woodley. If you said young actresses in demand then I would rate her in top 10 but not overall.

Ok then.  I disagree, but you are entitled to your opinion.  Most of the actresses on that list are not a draw.  

• Like 2

I hope joking about Shailene didn't strike some chord. Need I remind you I yelled "You'll be a great Mary Jane!" to her in person. I just think it's funny she said she eats clay.

I think the most important thing to know about Tris is that she suntans her vagina.She is in tune with gaia and the sungod.

Bullock, Jlaw, Hathaway, Chastain, Jolie, Johansson, Aniston, kstew, portman, Winslet, adams, stone plus a couple several others. I guarantee scripts are going through all of them before they get to Woodley.

Do u work for the post office?  

• Like 1