lilmac

Before Gravity, has Clooney ever died in a movie?

Meanwhile his buddy Brad has had some death scenes that would rank up there as all time favourites for me; Burn After Reading, Jesse James, Meet Joe Black, The Counselor. 

He didn't die in Meet Joe Black, he was DEATH...or am I mistaken?

Yes, the perfect storm, probably, as I don't remember the ending....ad did they show them dying, or was it just assumed???Ps. I don't think he ever died on tv....facts of life and ER?

I totally forgot about Perfect Storm.

Although he could have found an air pocket in the boat and then swam to the surface and gotten rescued....maybe?  

He was death but he was inhabiting the body of a dude who died, I'm talking about this scene

This clears up a mystery to me.  Way back when this came out, a little service known as Napster was popular.  Unfortunately Faces of Death was also popular.  I remember downloading a video of a man getting hit by cars exactly like this (same vehicles, same everything).  It's obvious to me now that someone went in and replaced Brad Pitt with a different person and uploaded the video.

I never saw Meet Joe Black but I did buy a ticket for it but that was only to see the Phantom Menace preview.  I left right after that.  :)