rukaio101

Box Office.com's Top 100 films of All Time (2014 edition)- List Complete! Everyone is Disappointed!

STAR TREK above both of 'em. LOL.

(edit: and ALIENS over ALIEN, for me.)

Star Trek 09 absolutely deserves to be above overrated Shitvity. That movie is trash. Just like Avatar, the only good thing are the visuals. 

Yeah Gravity is definitely a better movie than all of those combined. Gravity is a deserving choice unlike the others you mentioned.

Transformers is trash.

Transformers is the greatest movie ever. Obviously an opinion but can't believe I'm the only one who bats an eye at the fact that it's missing from the list.

Transformers is the greatest movie ever. Obviously an opinion but can't believe I'm the only one who bats an eye at the fact that it's missing from the list.

It will become a classic blockbuster sooner or later. It made my list (at the very bottom, but it did), but I am not surprised it isn't here. It doesn't really deserve it.

Probably because at best its good eye candy and at worst its annoying background noise.

• Like 2

Probably because you haven't seen enough movies  ;) Michael Bay has made a couple guilty pleasure blockbusters/action movies (Bad Boys 1, The Rock, Transformers 1, Pain & Gain) but nothing he's ever done is worthy of general consensus saying a film of his is one of the all-time greatest. 

It would take a top 500 for me to put a Michael Bay film on any list IMO. And that'll change once I've seen more and more all-time greats (Apocalypse Now, Seven Samurai, 2001, Clockwork Orange, Solaris, Modern Times) and also just well-done films (Se7en, Heat, JFK, L.A. Confidential, No Country for Old Men, There Will Be Blood, The Departed, etc) 

The day when Twilight, Madea and Michael Bay are considered worthy by most people of being deemed all-time classics is the day of Idiocracy.... 

Edited by mahnamahna

Gravity better than Spiderman 2, TDKR, Bourne Ultimatum, Frozen, Curse of the Black Pearl???

Not to mention some movies that didn't make the list at all... *cough*Transformers *cough *

I'm usually on the side of the modern big budget film when people complain about their inclusion. But I won't defend Transformers, I'm happy it's not on this list, It is a terrible film in every aspect with no redeeming qualities whatsoever.

Guys, don't be too hard on Ethan. Everyone has shit taste when they're young. Hell, I still enjoy the Digimon Movie.

That said, Transformers has absolutely no place on this list. It's half decent action fare at best and at worst encapsulates everything wrong with modern blockbusters.

• Like 7

i haven't seen aliens, but i doubt it'd be as good as alien.

in order for a michael bay movie to be on my list, you'd have to make it a top whatever-is-three-quarters-of-the-number-of-films-ive-currently-seen.

and ewwwwwwwwwwwwww forrest gump. :sick: