lilmac

List of TV shows you watch

shows now playing 

must see tv within hrs or next morning :

castle  // arrow // the originals  //  the mindy project // once upon a time // jane the virgin // the 100

i'll watch within next 7 days and hopefully before next episode airs:  

modern family ,forever , scorpion , how to get away with murder, manhattan love story , z nation (these i'm watching but i'm not getting involved like it kills 40mn well enough) , the flash , sleepy hollow , gotham (already 2 episodes behind)

tv show i'm binging on right now or binged on recently  which is not helping with keeping up with current shows lol:

now the wire series ,this year so far modern family series , orphan black s2, teen wolf , scandal s3 , breaking bad s4 & s5, the mindy project, continuum s3 , revenge s3 , bones s9

shows i've dropped since tv season started after 1/2 episodes:

madame secretary and ncis new orleans

shows i started watching this summer but haven't finished :

tyrant , legends, manhattan , salem, fargo, cedar cove, under the dome, witches of east end, the americans

shows on the back burner indefinitely or temporarily:

shield s2, revenge s4 , beauty and the beast  s1&2,

reigns2 (still have not finished s1, paused and never got back to it)

scandal s4 ( scandal is a special case i prefer to wait so i can watch back to back coz when i start i can't control myself i need to see what's happen next right away so this is best option )

bones s10 (whenever whenever )

blacklist s2 ( no time for that)

defiance s2(haven't had time plus was waiting for season to be over so i can marathon it)

the borgias last season 

orange is the new black series 

boardwalk empire s4 and 5

the leftovers (put it here but not sure i won't kick it to the curb without finishing s1)

trueblood last season 

hells on wheels series

well this is a comprehensive list !

• Like 1

shows now playing 

castle  // arrow // the originals  //  the mindy project // once upon a time // jane the virgin // the 100

i'll watch within next 7 days and hopefully before next episode airs:  

modern family ,forever , scorpion , how to get away with murder, manhattan love story , z nation (these i'm watching but i'm not getting involved like it kills 40mn well enough) , the flash , sleepy hollow , gotham (already 2 episodes behind)

tv show i'm binging on right now or binged on recently  which is not helping with keeping up with current shows lol:

now the wire series ,this year so far modern family series , orphan black s2, teen wolf , scandal s3 , breaking bad s4 & s5, the mindy project, continuum s3 , revenge s3 , bones s9

shows i've dropped since tv season started after 1/2 episodes:

madame secretary and ncis new orleans

shows i started watching this summer but haven't finished :

tyrant , legends, manhattan , salem, fargo, cedar cove, under the dome, witches of east end, the americans

shows on the back burner indefinitely or temporarily:

shield s2, revenge s4 , beauty and the beast  s1&2,

reigns2 (still have not finished s1, paused and never got back to it)

scandal s4 ( scandal is a special case i prefer to wait so i can watch back to back coz when i start i can't control myself i need to see what's happen next right away so this is best option )

bones s10 (whenever whenever )

blacklist s2 ( no time for that)

defiance s2(haven't had time plus was waiting for season to be over so i can marathon it)

the borgias last season 

orange is the new black series 

boardwalk empire s4 and 5

the leftovers (put it here but not sure i won't kick it to the curb without finishing s1)

trueblood last season 

hells on wheels series

well this is a comprehensive list !

Where's Flash? That should be on your must-see list. That show is damn amazing good.

Limiting it only to shows that are currently airing (although I'm including anime) my list in order of best to worst is as follows.

Fate Stay Night: Unlimited Blade Works

Doctor Who

Log Horizon

Agents of SHIELD

The Flash

Arrow

Parasyte

Gotham

(Note: I'm ranking them in order of quality of the current season so far, not the quality of the show as a whole (otherwise there's no way Agents of SHIELD would be above Arrow))

Currently airing:

The Legend of Korra

Agents of SHIELD

Arrow

Supermatural

The Flash

Gotham

Criminal Minds

The Walking Dead

The Vampire Diaries

The Originals

Finished airing, catching up on:

Orphan Black

Want to watch:

A lot

Edited by Breakspear

shows now playing 

I like you, with such great taste you're probably a distinguished lady :DB)

• Like 1

I watch:

Usualy whatever HBO Sunday show like Boardwalk Empire, GOT

Sleepy Hollow

Gotham

Star Wars Rebels

Arrow

The Flash

The Walking Dead

The Simpsons

can't think of much else

Where's Flash? That should be on your must-see list. That show is damn amazing good.

While I agree you should add The 100 to yours, it's fantastic though the first episodes can be cheesy (but what follows is really exciting).

In terms of sci-fi it's a blessing, such a scenario B)

A great article sums it up :

Introducing ‘The 100′: The best show you’re not watching

If you haven’t watched The 100 yet, it might be for one of three reasons:

– You have a stigma against CW shows

– You don’t like sci-fi

– You just haven’t had time to pick up another series

Well, if you found yourself agreeing with any of these reasons, you are missing out on something amazing. At first glance, The 100 might seem like just another dystopian teen series, but it is so much more than that. It somehow doesn’t feel at home on The CW – not that CW shows can’t be edgy, just look at Supernatural and Nikita – but more like it should be airing on Syfy or HBO.

Its 13-episode first season is tight and tension-filled, and feels like a mix between Lost and Battlestar Galactica: rich, layered characters with complex backstories, stuck in a mysterious, isolated world where harsh circumstances force them to reveal their true natures.

If you like shows that explore the extremes of humanity, and don’t ever feel contrived or convenient, The 100 is for you.

Not convinced? Read the five best things about The 100, which truly sets it apart from other shows:

http://www.hypable.com/2014/09/23/the-100-cw-season-1-review/

Edited by Fullbuster
  • Like 1

So what was wrong with the new NCIS, as you left it after 1 or 2 or 3 episodes.

Ps. I said it was a bad idea after the guys were on NCIS....just so many things wrong with it from the start, IMO

Update: So last week's episode was pretty good.  I'll keep watching it until I don't.  :)

A lot .(via downloading of course)

Bones

Castle

Gotham

Chicago pd

NCIS LA

NCIA NO

Revenge

The walking dead

Arrow

The flash

The good wife

Boardwalk empire

Hawaii 5-0

Nashville

Sleepy hollow

Supernatural

Blue bloods

Gracepoint

Forever

The driver

Z nation

These are just from this season . I love American tv and I watch them at night before I sleep at late hours (I work from early noon to early evening so I wake up late ) . I also keep everything I like , I must have around 6 TB of tv shows in many hard drives .

• Like 1

such is life when you're an american tv expat  !!!

And not just an expert for new tv shows, I have watched a ton of old tv shows starting from the first episode of perry mason all the way to Miami vice . I hated the nineties though in just about (music,movies, tv) and have no idea what was in there apart from twin peaks and x-files (which was good only in the first few seasons when it was a horror show ) .