Mulder

Jurassic Park fan thread

The main theme and Remembering Petticoat Lane are my favorite tracks.

Journey to the Island is amazing. I also really love Dennis Steals the Embryo, kinda techno vibe in a way. Plus Incident at Isla Nublar.

The Lost World soundtrack is AMAZING TOO.

The Lost World, The Hunt, Hammond's Plan, Rescuing Sarah (The climax of this is jizzz) plus Visitor in San Diego. 

I do like the family theme "Tree People" in JP3 though. 

• Like 3

They need to bring back the Dilophosaurus!!! UGH, they only had it in the first one and never brought them back. I've always wanted to see them come back. I hope they are in JW and wreak some havoc. Also, have y'all read the novels? One of my favorite parts is at the end when they encounter the invisible dinosaurs. They are carnotaurs that have a chameleon-ic ability to blend into their surroundings. One of the most suspenseful parts of the book. God, I hope that is in Jurassic World too. It could be just as good as the Raptors in the Kitchen segment of Jurassic Park, but then again nothing can top that. And they need a scene with the Pteranodons. I liked the scene in JP3 so they definitely should be back in JW.

• Like 1

The gymnast scene was the end of my innocence as a movie-goer.  I thought it was cool when it happened but then a lady in the audience crackled at that scene.  Something switched on inside of me and my perception shifted to how dumb that scene was.  From then on, I began to see ALL movies in a more cynical light.

That sequence of events occurred during my transition into adulthood so that change probably would've happened anyway.