Kalo

BOT's Top 100 Hottest Actors! (complete, See finished countdown in Speakeasy)

so I'm not the only person with a obsession with his perfect lips. 

I always thought he was hot but Bane voice ruined him for me, lol. He already has a high pitched twang anyway. But he was so sexy with those lips and crooked teeth in the Virgin Queen it was ridiculous. But that was years ago. I saw an airport pic of him posted in another forum yesterday and damn is he luscious.

Edited by ECSTASY
  • Like 2

I always thought he was hot but Bane voice ruined him for me, lol. He already has a high pitched twang anyway. But he was so sexy with those lips and crooked teeth in the Virgin Queen it was ridiculous. But that was years ago. I saw an airport pic of him posted in another forum yesterday and damn is he luscious.

I like his Bane voice. 

• Like 1

I've seen most of his movies at some point. I used to have a mad crush on him. His lips are everything.

1. Chris Evans

2. Henry Cavill (Not as hot as he used to be but still hot)

3. James McAvoy

4. Chris Hemsworth

5. Tom Hiddleston

6.Jesse Williams

7. Theo James

8 Robert Downey Jr.

9.Larenz Tate

10. Ryan Phillippe

11.Tom Sturridge

12. Ioan Gruffudd

13. Ben Whishaw

14. Idris Eldra

15. Toby Stephens

16. Rupert Evans

17. Tom Hardy

18. Colin Farrell

19. Jonathan Rhys Meyers

Nice list E.

I forgot Jesse Williams, he's a hot one. Jonathan Rhys Meyers too (for some reason, ATJ reminded me of him, lol)

• Like 1

Nice list E.

I forgot Jesse Williams, he's a hot one. Jonathan Rhys Meyers too (for some reason, ATJ reminded me of him, lol)

JRM is losing his looks though with all that alcohol and/or drug abuse. James Franco would have been on the list but he's looking too gross lately. LOL @ ATJ. I don't see any resemblance. :lol:

• Like 1

A list with no Enrique Iglesias has no credibility. Just saying.  :rolleyes:

He would be in my Top 30 if this is not a Top 10 Hottest Actors thread. He's largely known as a singer, all of his acting works are simply as special guest star on TV shows so I wouldn't exactly called him an actor.

• Like 1

I like his Bane voice. 

Doesn't matter what a guy looks like, if he has Bane's voice then I'm dating him asap  :lol:

Eh, he wouldn't make it into my top 100 hottest guys. Probably not top 1000, tbh.

But he won't be in a top 100 actors list by default, since he's not an actor. :P

Never heard of him, *looks him up* he's cute, but consider I know next to nothing, I can't really put him on my list, I only use actors I've seen in something. well I'm not sure I've seen any of Nick Jonas movies.. but I know enough about him to count. and what's with the lack of Darren Criss? I mean he's like perfect. and I kind of did a naughty and put him at 1.. I feel bad for Tom now though..  

Never heard of him, *looks him up* he's cute, but consider I know next to nothing, I can't really put him on my list, I only use actors I've seen in something. well I'm not sure I've seen any of Nick Jonas movies.. but I know enough about him to count. and what's with the lack of Darren Criss? I mean he's like perfect. and I kind of did a naughty and put him at 1.. I feel bad for Tom now though..

Not a fan of Darren Chris' looks really, so he won't be making my list.

He won't know :lol:

Edited by ECSTASY

I preferred Hardy aesthetically in his less bulked up phase - when he was young pretty and pillow lipped.

DWthrainyboyagain.jpg

He also looks terrible with facial hair, probably because it's rarely well groomed.  He should take lessons. :shades:

tumblr_ng966twxfU1svxflto1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nctp2mDiqZ1u0qxwoo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nctp2mDiqZ1u0qxwoo4_1280.jpg

tumblr_nctp2mDiqZ1u0qxwoo8_1280.jpg

Yes to young Tom and He'll yeah to my baby.