Kalo

BOT's Top 100 Hottest Actors! (complete, See finished countdown in Speakeasy)

Doesn't matter what a guy looks like, if he has Bane's voice then I'm dating him asap  :lol:

Eh, he wouldn't make it into my top 100 hottest guys. Probably not top 1000, tbh.

But he won't be in a top 100 actors list by default, since he's not an actor. :P

He would be in my Top 30 if this is not a Top 10 Hottest Actors thread. He's largely known as a singer, all of his acting works are simply as special guest star on TV shows so I wouldn't exactly called him an actor.

He did some episodes of HIMYM.  :ph34r:

And since he's the hottest person alive according to WIEH (Wally's Institute of Evaluation of Hotties), he should be on this list by default.   :P

Edited by Wally

Here is a list of 25 actors I find hot. No necessarily my exact top 25, because that would take to long to determine.

So, here it is:

1. Chris Evans

2. Zac Efron

3. Logan Lerman

4. Chris Pine 

5. Chris Hemsworth

6. Charlie Hunnam 

7. Justin Timberlake 

8. Eddie Redmayne

9. Hugh Jackman

10. The Rock

11. Colin Ferrell

12. Karl Urban

13. Michael B Jordan

14. Brenton Thwaites

15. Byung-Hun Lee

16. Douglas Booth

17. Chadwick Boseman

18. Dylan O'Brien

19. Anthony Mackie 

20. Glen Howerton

21. Tom Hardy

22. Will Levy

23. Idris Elba

24. Michael Fassbender

25. Jon Hamm

I am surely forgetting some people, but this is what I am going with right at the moment.  :P

• Like 3

Here is a list of 25 actors I find hot. No necessarily my exact top 25, because that would take to long to determine.

So, here it is:

1. Chris Evans

2. Zac Efron

3. Logan Lerman

4. Chris Pine 

5. Chris Hemsworth

6. Charlie Hunnam 

7. Justin Timberlake 

8. Eddie Redmayne

9. Hugh Jackman

10. The Rock

11. Colin Ferrell

12. Karl Urban

13. Michael B Jordan

14. Brenton Thwaites

15. Byung-Hun Lee

16. Douglas Booth

17. Chadwick Boseman

18. Dylan O'Brien

19. Anthony Mackie 

20. Glen Howerton

21. Tom Hardy

22. Will Levy

23. Idris Elba

24. Michael Fassbender

25. Jon Hamm

I am surely forgetting some people, but this is what I am going with right at the moment.  :P

I could think of a couple..

39cc4ebae7c90d8e55dd6631e6311086.jpg

63eac668ea38ad4d6baeb9b505ded33c.jpg

I always thought he was hot but Bane voice ruined him for me, lol. He already has a high pitched twang anyway. But he was so sexy with those lips and crooked teeth in the Virgin Queen it was ridiculous. But that was years ago. I saw an airport pic of him posted in another forum yesterday and damn is he luscious.

Yes total babe in Virgin Queen and also so hot in Rock N' Rolla, that's where I first developed my crush on him (and he plays gay in it to boot!).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqrYAcljRZo

• Like 2

Yes total babe in Virgin Queen and also so hot in Rock N' Rolla, that's where I first developed my crush on him (and he plays gay in it to boot!).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VqrYAcljRZo

Oh yeah Rock N' Rolla. He was smokin'.

• Like 1

Top ten, i will probably edit this with more names...

1. Joseph Gordon Levitt

2. Ki Hong Lee

3. Zac Efron (shaved version)

4. Ansel Elgort

5.Darren Criss

6. Josh Hutcherson

7. Logan Lerman

8. Chris Pratt

9. Cam Gigandet

10. Chris Pine

Edited by Neity
  • Like 1

Top ten, i will probably edit this with more names...

1. Joseph Gordon Levitt

2. Ki Hong Lee

3. Zac Efron (shaved version)

4. Ansel Elgort

5.Darren Criss

6. Josh Hutcherson

7. Logan Lerman

8. Chris Pratt

9. Ray Everleigh

10. Chris Pine

Bless you.

• Like 1

I hope Darren Criss has a career beyond Glee when it finally ends this spring (it honestly feels like it's been on the air much longer than it really has). I'm gonna be so happy to say goodbye to show forever, what a waste of once-promising potential.

you never know, maybe the last season will be a comeback. sadly it was just never the same after the passing of Cory Monteith.

LMAO Kalo let people have their own lists. Quit imposing your tastes on other people. :lol:

your right sorry. I was just trying to give helpful suggestions.. mostly, sometimes I can come off a bit that way though,

Edited by KaloVisor
  • Like 1

you never know, maybe the last season will be a comeback. sadly it was just never the same after the passing of Cory Monteith.

Even well before Monteith's death, the show developed a lot of problems after a rather terrific first season. Season two was wildly uneven. Most of season three was just unwatchable. Season four was half good (New York) and half terrible (the new students at McKinley). Season five was still inconsistent, but had a couple of really good episodes (in particular, the two emotionally-charged Monteith-centered episodes). The show just fell victim to bad writing, and even if the final episodes are really great, it won't be enough to make up for the slog it has been to reach it.

• Like 1

Even well before Monteith's death, the show developed a lot of problems after a rather terrific first season. Season two was wildly uneven. Most of season three was just unwatchable. Season four was half good (New York) and half terrible (the new students at McKinley). Season five was still inconsistent, but had a couple of really good episodes (in particular, the two emotionally-charged Monteith-centered episodes). The show just fell victim to bad writing, and even if the final episodes are really great, it won't be enough to make up for the slog it has been to reach it.

I actually think season 3 was my favorite. but there was some bad writing- in a lot of episodes.