Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

I find that people start to talk like this when they really wanna like something because they think they should like it, but in actuality they didn't like it as much they say they did...

To be honest, I was so happy when the movie had started. It was better than what I had even pictured the book to be. For me it was a treat seeing it on the screen. Trust me, if I hadn't liked it I wouldn't be talking about it. The story resonates me with on a personal level especially about Katniss's struggle. And me and some other people (not the ones I came with) clapped during one of Lawrence's best scene. She dominated the movie. I'm saddened that people are having the reactions to the movie as they do, and I feel like it's getting short handed big time.

• Like 1

I'm pretty sure the kids know him more from HG.

Though he had literally like 15 seconds of screen time in CF.

He's basically an extra in both those movies. I think most people see him as the human slug that they know they've seen somewhere but can't pinpoint it.

It's a very intense movie, but I love the movie. And not because I think I should, it's because I do.

People maybe hated the emphasis on Katniss or whatever but as I know it's an integral part of the story, and I absolutely loved scenes that were mostly about her, especially how the movie started. I just wanted to say I understand where people are coming from even if I don't agree with the negative criticism about this movie.