Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

Welp im here at MJ1. Hope its worth it.

PS im at a really old Carmike for the first time since September, and im just now realizing how small this screen is and how big that Liemax was. Like damn the difference is crazy. Like size of a Burger King vs Taj Mahal.

Pss I got the Seventh Son trailer yesterday...what in the fuck was that I witnessed for 150 seconds?

• Like 2

I see a lot of love for the Bourne Identity, but it doesn't do much for me.

I know it's kinda taboo to say more grit = good, but it really gave the Bourne series the edge it needed. Supremacy and Ultimatum are great.

Supremacy does have the Urbanator factor, as well as Legend Csokas.

• Like 1

i'm surprised so many people who didn't like the movie are saying it's going to underperform because the marketing was bad. that sounds like something someone who liked the movie and thinks it deserves to make more money would say to make excuses.. the marketing was great and the movie has barely started performing yet, just wait for some perspective.

Edited by water
  • Like 1

i'm surprised so many people who didn't like the movie are saying it's going to underperform because the marketing was bad. that sounds like something someone who liked the movie and thinks it deserves to make more money would say to make excuses.. the marketing was great and the movie has barely started performing yet, just wait for some perspective.

As a non-reader I thought the marketing was really poor compared to CF. The initial teasers were cool but everything since then hasn't really had a hook.