Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

$60m would mean a $43m Friday excluding previews. That is 94% of Catching Fire's $45.7m Friday excluding previews. Run that percentage through the rest of the weekend against Catching Fire and you end up with a $125m weekend excluding previews and a total of $142m by Sunday night.

$55m would mean a $38m Friday excluding previews, which is 83% of Catching Fire's $45.7m Friday excluding previews. 83% of Catching Fire's non-preview weekend total would be $110m for a $127m total by Sunday night.

I'm thinking around $140m right now. I think it's going to have a better night than expected, which should put it on track for the higher end of Rth's current projection.

Thanks for doing the math.

So you're saying a range of 127-142.

Which points at 135 smack dab in the middle.

• Like 3

If it hits low 60's then late nights is literally all that decreased from CF's OD. Which could be good, because that means the series is becoming even less frontloaded.

Or it could mean people gave up on it.

• Like 1

I can hold out strong for now.

But god if those numbers come in.......it's going down.

You have to be strong. You might need the strength to do a lot of banning late in the night. You know they're coming.

From Gitesh Pandya

Source tells me #Mockingjay heading to possible high 50s for opening day incl Thu. Wknd may reach franchise low 120s.

Basically, the same range Deathly Hallows Part 1 had. Difference is that that movie was actually good.

• Like 1

From Gitesh Pandya

Source tells me #Mockingjay heading to possible high 50s for opening day incl Thu. Wknd may reach franchise low 120s.

I guess that source is from reading our thread here :lol:

• Like 1