Olive

Weekend Numbers THG: 123, BH6 20.1, IS 15.1 pg 205

DH1 > MJ1

A lot. DH1 was a much stronger film. Not only is the story and plot a lot more engaging...Harry, Ron, Hermione > Katniss, Peeta, and Gale.

The Golden Trio have infinitely better chemistry than the Emo Trio.

• Like 2

DH1 > MJ1

A lot. DH1 was a much stronger film. Not only is the story and plot a lot more engaging...Harry, Ron, Hermione > Katniss, Peeta, and Gale.

FINALLY. there it is. you didn't need to beat around the bush, you coulda just blurted this in your initial reaction.

• Like 1

DH1 > MJ1

Still the only book I think benefited from being split.

To be fair the character of Peeta in the first two books is like a moldy piece of stale bread.

And then the third book literally has no idea how to write the character, he's all over the place.

I agree with that. But seeing how much of a rapport he clearly has with JLaw in real life just really hammers home how little there is in the movies.

• Like 1

There honestly wasn't a weak performance in this movie.

Hemsworth definitely stepped it up, but what about Hutcherson? Throughout the movie, he delivered a great performance..and what about at the freaking end?!

the ending ruined me! He was scary as shit! They accomplished brining hijacked Peeta to life