Into the Woods (2014)

31 members have voted

1. 1. Grade It:

• A
    • B
    • C
    • D
    • F

Visually and audibly awful, a mess of a script and uninspired acting makes this one of the worst movies from last year. And oh my good it is so long, when I thought it was finally over, I looked at my watch and there was still 40 minutes left. 

The kid's acting and some clever moments stopped me from giving the lowest grade possible

20/100
  • Like 1

The final act that many people complaint about its precisely the part I loved the most from Into The Woods, because that is the whole point of both the play and the movie: Life is not a fairy tale and people will not always get a happy ending. That is a very bold message from a Disney movie and that is what really made me love it so much.

10/10

I'm watching 'Everything wrong with Into the Woods' and holy shit, this movie seems as bad as I believed it to be.

It's a truly horrible film, actually makes a good crack at being the worst film of 2014 to be honest

• Like 2

I'm watching 'Everything wrong with Into the Woods' and holy shit, this movie seems as bad as I believed it to be.

The movie just looks really cheap. Couldn't Disney have spent more on better sets and VFX? The giants just look like a complete mess on screen. 

I don't see how some people hate it. I can see why many think it's not very good, and I can see why some like it, but I don't get how anyone can either love or hate the film. It doesn't do enough to warrant either of those emotional responses. I personally find it mediocre - for an hour and twenty minutes, it's good sing-a-long fun with some amusing gags and enjoyable aesthetics. All the cast bar Johnny can sing, and a couple of performances are terrific.

20 minute version of Cinema Sins? Jesus, I'm not watching this. I thought these were 5-minute things.