baumer

Tues Numbers (Spatula) (Hobbit 8.0, ITW 6.5, Unbroken 5.4)

Thanks Kayu. It had such great momentum overseas but I really stopped following. 649 is still a nice haul.

It actually overperformed compared to where we thought it would end. 4 weeks ago 620-630 looked like the likely finish once China finished its run. Then it moved to 640, now 660 is looking possible.

It actually overperformed compared to where we thought it would end. 4 weeks ago 620-630 looked like the likely finish once China finished its run. Then it moved to 640, now 660 is looking possible.

That's excellent.

Into the woods had one of the catchiest beginnings of all musicals I've seen! The first 3/4 of the movie were great, ruined by a very dark and bad ending. Completely different tone and felt like a different movie. I know that's how the Broadway musical ended, but it felt completely out of place. The direction of the movie made it seem like it was ending at one point, than kept dragging. I still recommend though. Catchy music!

Into the woods had one of the catchiest beginnings of all musicals I've seen! The first 3/4 of the movie were great, ruined by a very dark and bad ending. Completely different tone and felt like a different movie. I know that's how the Broadway musical ended, but it felt completely out of place. The direction of the movie made it seem like it was ending at one point, than kept dragging. I still recommend though. Catchy music!

I'm assuming you're talking about after: 

Last Midnight?