Mockingjay Raphael

Weekend Numbers (Jan 2-4)

There is quite a bit that could look cool in 3D in MJ2.

I didn't say it wouldn't. However, making all that look good in 3D in 6 months is different than making car racing look good in 3D in a short time. That was my point that you totally missed.

I only like it if the movie is filmed in 3D.

It's all about planning and shooting for 3D. Native is great, but if the film is not constructed and shot with 3D in mind, then it becomes somewhat irrelevant. A conversion that is planned and shot for 3D will always look better than a native film that isn't. Conversion is also a necessary tool until the cameras become lighter and more maneuverable (Gravity is converted for practical reasons and was completely shot for 3D). Other great conversions – Pacific Rim, STID, MIB 3, TASM 2, Edge of Tomorrow, Titanic, Jurassic Park, Top Gun. 

The 3D in TASM (native) vs TASM 2 (converted) shows that native isn't always better. When it comes to the 3D, the sequel is far superior. 

• Like 1

It was such a drag. I had to pee badly and it seriously ruined the movie for me. Should've ended with the earthquake thing.

What a coincidence, I had to pee too. But I kept thinking it was end so I stayed. 

Also 

How come the witch could bring back a dead cow but now the dead wife? And why couldn't she use her powers to kill the giant? None of it made sense.

• Like 2

What a coincidence, I had to pee too. But I kept thinking it was end so I stayed.

Also

How come the witch could bring back a dead cow but now the dead wife? And why couldn't she use her powers to kill the giant? None of it made sense.

I also had to pee and stayed because I figured it was the end. Then got stuck with another 30 minutes.

• Like 2

Also 

And then she just

disappears to the nowhere for no reason

:lol: . And I hated that Blunt died. 

Glad you all agree with me. I actually broke down and left in the last two minutes of the movie to pee. I couldn't help it. And I'm so sad the movie fell apart at the end because I was having so much fun until that point.

Meryl, Chris Pine, Anna K, and Emily Blunt were all still fantastic though.

• Like 1

Special message from Katniss to Marvel headquarters :

tumblr_nhh4fxIACX1sofu3ho1_500.png

Katniss surprises again and triumphs agaisnt all odds by getting the domestic crown on the finish line.

Good.

It means there s still a hunger for the Mockingjay.

Let s hope her farewell will be glorious like 450m dom glorious and 900m ww.

Edited by The Futurist
  • Like 3