CJohn

The Official Golden Globes Thread | Winners on the First Post

So during today in the photos of last year's winners of Best Movie it showed Into the Woods instead of American Hustle and Selma instead of 12YaS.

Patty didn't get much applause too.... So I'm thinking this could actually happen? Tho the globes will probably look like an ass tho going for Selma. It's like missed everywhere else and hitting BP would be considered lucky for it now. (And honestly, I'm thinking only nomination possibly)  Paramount's fucked up this campaign so badly, there needs to be shoutouts to it in history books and a legit inquiry into it. 

Edited by riczhang
  • Like 1

Why can't I just be allowed to stay in? :( :( :(

There is a rare lost copy of the 4-hour TDKR rough cut, that is buried in the depths of Nolan's vault. If you can bring that copy to the top of the mountain, you may find what you are looking for.

• Like 3

There is a rare lost copy of the 4-hour TDKR rough cut, that is buried in the depths of Nolan's vault. If you can bring that copy to the top of the mountain, you may find what you are looking for.

Which is?