iceroll

Worst Shows?

I'm hearing rumblings that Work It. The cross dressing comedy that is appearing on ABC tonight is one of the worst things ever. 98% of reality shows, I make exceptions for anything that shows people doing a job or cooking something.

I'm hearing rumblings that Work It. The cross dressing comedy that is appearing on ABC tonight is one of the worst things ever.98% of reality shows, I make exceptions for anything that shows people doing a job or cooking something.

Oh god I saw the trailer for that and wanted to bleach my eyes after. The people who greenlight this and put it on air should be fired.

Oh god I saw the trailer for that and wanted to bleach my eyes after. The people who greenlight this and put it on air should be fired.

Well I know the very first thing I thought when I saw it was "This was on already years ago. It was called Bosom Buddies and was probably 15,000x better than this piece of shit."

Well I know the very first thing I thought when I saw it was "This was on already years ago. It was called Bosom Buddies and was probably 15,000x better than this piece of shit."

Bosom Buddies what I remember of it was actually pretty funny.

YES! That show is painful to watch.I'll also add most CBS sitcoms, but it don't mind Big Bang Theory or How I Met Your Mother.

Yes CBS sitcoms (bar TBBT and HIMYIM) and CBS procedurals are all the same! One just has to look at how many NCIS and CSI spin-offs there are.