iceroll

Worst Shows?

And I think when you talk reality you have to really specify. Yes Jersey Shore or the Karsdashian's are the lowest of the low. But a reality show like Storage Wars or Deadliest Catch are several steps above.

• Community Manager

Yeah Criminal Minds is actually a pretty good show. Hate the network for having 823589 crime shows, not the shows themselves.

Criminal Minds is terrible. The Mentalist and a couple other cops shows are so much better.Anyways, Work It is a pretty terrible show but not as bad as I Hate My Teenage Daughter.

• Community Manager

I refuse to even watch the pilot of those 2 shows waterbottle. I watch a lot of tv so for me to even ignore a pilot means it has to look dreadful.

I would have ignored it, but I had to review them for my blog.And by had to, I mean wanted to.

Good thing Work It premiered poorly, there's no chance of it getting renewed unless people randomly start wanting to watch it now. Jersey Shore season 5 is starting tonight and it will probably pull in huge numbers for MTV again. It amazes me how many people watch that show.

British soap operas piss me off royally. There's no escaping the bullshit of these unrealistic, unimaginitive pieces of garbage. Jersey Shore is fucking better than them!

Wow, that scared me for a second there, thought you wrote "British sitcoms".