The Stingray

The Neon Demon | June 24 | Nicolas Winding Refn (director), Elle Fanning, Christina Hendricks, Keanu Reeves

I think the trailer looks awesome.

Like many here, loved Drive, didn't get much out of Only God Forgives. I started watching Bronson a couple of nights ago and liked it, but it just kinda lost me and I ended up doing other stuff. I'll probably like it when I get back to it and focus.

This trailer, though, gives me chills. The music and visuals are just amazing. Doesn't mean it'll be a good movie, but I've got my fingers crossed.

26 minutes ago, moviesRus said:

Robbie Collin@robbiereviews 5 minutes ago

The Neon Demon got exactly the reception I'm sure Refn was hoping for. Audience members literally shouting abuse at the screen

Hahahaha. Refn is too much for the critics to handle. Another classic for the future. Refn and Trank should team up to fuck with everyone. Now that would be something.

Edited by marveldcfox